Puisi Cinta - You Are My Everything

You Are My Everything | Kau Segalaku
puisi cinta bahasa inggris, puisi inggris, puisi bahasa inggrisby Magnus

You are my everything
My heart and soul
I thought I had dug my grave
But you pulled me out of that hole

When I am lost in the dark
You are my shinning light
You chase away the darkness
That haunts my dreams at night

You are my strength
That carries me to another tomorrow
You are my hope
That replaced my everlasting sorrow

You are my healer
That healed all my scars
You are my angel
Sent from the brightest of stars


When I thought there was nothing more
And my life was at an end
You came into my life
And my heart you did mend

You are my joy
That filled my empty heart
You made my life whole
When it was torn apart

When I found you
I was free from all torment
You are my angel
That was heaven sent

You mean so much to me
You are the only one I adore
You are my everything
I could ask for nothing more

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown Hari: 3:23 PM Kategori:

0 comments: